Friday 13 February 2009

Stupid Parkings

This afternoon me and hubby went to Yayasan mall in town, and as usual we went for the basement parking cos it was such a hot HOT day outside. And not for the first time unfortunately, we see some more cars parked at non-parking areas, in spots where it makes it harder for other cars who have parked correctly, to exit. We've been in that position once before and it was just sooo tempting to ram into those stupid cars in front. Lucky for them we still loved our car or else we really would have ahaha (ooh imagine the satisfaction from that...). I managed to take photos of these lucky ones below for reference hehe









Speaking of stupid parkings, I also must mention another good example of bad parking. This happened last month in Tutong Huaho mall. My husband, being the perfectionist he is when it comes to parking cars, had parked correctly in the parking space (the empty space in the photo). At that time the parking space on our left was empty. When we got back to our car, this stupid white Fortuner was parked on our left in a position where there was hardly any space to open the car door (I'm still amazed at how the driver managed to get out of his car - he probably climbed out of the passenger's door or something stupid like that). My husband had to reverse the car out just to let me get in the car. EEEEEEEE I was so mad I left a note on the car's windscreen. Although, I probably should have left a big crack on there instead. HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE???!!!!!






1 comment: