Saturday 9 May 2009

Akhlak rosak

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?


Again, The Mall seems to bring together so many stupid and disgusting people in one central place, for my pleasure of photographing (I need a better quality camera phone) and uploading onto my blog. This time I wanna talk about how sick I am of having to bump into local girls who think they are sooo sexy and cool by dressing like hos and cheap pieces of meat. It doesn't help that we have the chinese girls who dress even worst - do they think that this is US or something? This is BRUNEI - have some respect for the people who don't really wanna have to accidentally see your exposed thighs or chests. If you don't like that rule, then don't live here. Simple. Use that money to buy more thread instead of buying more make up. At at the same time, get some self-respect and a brain.

Oh and also...the guys who walk around with girls like these are ALWAYS those that act all big and special..as if their gfs are the hottest things around. But these guys are as stupid (if not more) as the girls - cos who in their right mind would be proud of something so cheap who everyone has "seen" and probably has been "around" alot. I'm just saying!






How the hell do I blow up this picture on blog. Arghhh it all goes so small!





Ahh the loving couple



girl: "Honey, I don't wanna be here, let's go somewhere else."


boy: "Sure babe. Where to?"


girl: "What about kedai $1.80. I feel so much at home there. That's where I got these hot pants and myself"


1 comment:

  1. free show tu eh..hehe. and it's going stereotype nowadays lah. Bruneian people, the next Singaporeans (at least!!)

    ReplyDelete