Thursday 23 April 2009

Dirty buggers

I found another photo of a car that I took when I was annoyed. We were travelling to Bandar and this car of three guys overtook us, which was fine of course. What wasn't fine was that while they were in front of us, some egghead threw litter out of the window. I HATE PEOPLE WHO LITTER FROM CARS!!! Do they think it's nice to see shit lying around on the side of the road??

People, PLEASE teach your kids, and yourselves, to stop littering. It's just inconsiderate and stupid behaviour. We've even seen people throw whole bags of rubbish and leave em on the side of the road. And it was there the next day, and the next, and the next and the next and the next......you get the point.


So, thank you guys in blue car for giving me another chance to display a stupid ass's car photo on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment