Wednesday 22 April 2009

The new Merc - one and only in Brunei

On the way home from work today I saw the "coolest" car so far this week. A new MERC!! Model? GEELY. hahaha..what a nutcase. You buy a chinese (is it chinese? I assume it is) car and you then stick a Merc logo on there - does that reaaallly make your car look cool and expensive? I suppose it does (in nutcase land). Since this guy didn't seem too ashamed of it (he even tried to chase a BMW that overtook him - did he notice that we were chasing him? ..Only so that I could get a close enough photo of that awesome shiny logo), I will be embarrased for him and hence I shall this time blank out the license plate for him.


Gotta give him a bit of respect though for having the balls to drive around like that!! But trust me, I've seen some more silly (yet, in a way, smart) "inventions" for cars. Will share that here too next time !


Oh, and of course you need to see a photo of this cool car for yourself.


I wonder how cool my car would look if I stuck a Ford Mustang logo on there..

3 comments:

  1. and i wonder how "ridiculously beautiful" it would be if i put a GT-R emblem on my Lancer..hmmm~ suk th ngunjar emblem nya hahahhaahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. tomolo i buy a GT-R emblem and stick it on my Lancer...it willlll be ridiculously daring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lan, you should put EVO lah on your lancer hehehe EVO 10 gi tu hehehehehe bah if you do end up putting it on your car SEND ME A PHOTO!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete